Carlos Danger, International Man of Mystery

Anthony Weiner is the politician who was apparently created solely for the amusement of late-night comedians.

“They know it is a Democrat’s penis because it won’t stand up. And also because it was sent to a woman.” – Bill Maher

“Congressman Weiner’s Twitter account was hacked ‘allegedly,’ and someone texted a picture of his ‘junior senator’ to a college girl. Now this is good news for me because I can Google ‘wiener photos’ at work and not get fired.” – Craig Ferguson

“The only thing they have in common is that they both lean to the extreme left!” – Jon Stewart
carlos danger
“Apparently, Anthony Weiner won’t decide if he’s resigning until his wife comes back from her trip to Africa with Hillary Clinton. I don’t know what’s more ridiculous — that he thinks he can stay in office, or that he thinks his wife is coming back.” – Jimmy Fallon

“51 percent of New York voters think Congressman Weiner should keep his seat in office. The other 49 percent think that he should disinfect it.” – Conan O’Brien

“It turns out that one of the women Congressman Anthony Weiner was communicating with was a porn star. When asked how it was possible to get involved with someone in such a sleazy business, the porn star said, ‘I don’t know.'” – Conan O’Brien

“You know what’s funny? President Clinton had sex and lied about it, and he kept his job. Anthony Weiner didn’t have sex and lied about it, and lost his. I guess the lesson here is, if you’re gonna lie, have sex.” – Jimmy Kimmel

“What is Weiner guilty of? He’s guilty of being too photogenic. But is taking pictures of your junk and e-mailing them something you’d expect from a Congressman? No. This is something you’d expect from a priest.” – David Letterman

“Anthony Weiner asked Bill Clinton for advice, and actually followed it for awhile. Of course eventually he was forced to tell the truth.” – Jay Leno

“What?! The congressman had a sex scandal and had to apologize to Bill Clinton? For what?! Copyright infringement?” – Jon Stewart

“Congressman Weiner is in a lot of trouble since he tweeted those pictures. But good news for him, he just found out he’ll be allowed to keep his porn name … Anthony Weiner.” – Conan O’Brien

“Former Congressman Anthony Weiner is back on Twitter. It’s like giving Lindsay Lohan the keys to the mini bar.” – David Letterman

“After withdrawing from public life Anthony Weiner is ready to stick it back in. Folks, that takes balls. Sadly, we know he has them.” – Stephen Colbert

“Former Congressman Anthony Weiner said that he’s considering running for mayor of New York City. If nothing else I’m sure that he’ll provide some stiff competition. Come on, he’s the total package. I don’t want to be too hard on him. I don’t have a bone to pick with that guy.” – Jimmy Fallon

“Weiner said about New York, ‘Nobody will work harder to make it better.’ As opposed to his first campaign promise, which was ‘Nobody will work better to make it harder.'” –Jay Leno

And now it’s come to light that he just couldn’t help himself, and he continued to send his sexy tweets under the name “Carlos Danger.”

“Let he who has not referred to himself as Carlos Danger cast the first stone.” – Christian Finnegan

On one hand, this kind of isn’t relevant to his job. I mean, who cares? It’s not like he’s broken any laws (like, say, a certain Republican Senator who visited prostitutes). On the other hand, it certainly shows something about his character in the same way Clinton’s dallying with an intern.

So is it right that we the public should know about this?

Sure it is.

Especially when it delights the late night comics so much.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s